Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thoughts about myself

I am a 21 yr. old, loud, happy, hungry, squishy theatre major. I am hoping to find work in children's theatre primarily. I have done several shows, including writing and directing Western's Children's Tour last semester. This past summer I worked at a theatre in Colorado as their education director. I'm hoping to get a job at Missoula Children's theatre when I graduate. My overall wish is that I can open a theatre with a touring children's group, but of course I will take whatever life throws at me. Right now I am just trying to stay happy and not too poor. I am a large Obama supporter, and my largest political issue is that of climate change. I find his new promises to be encouraging and I have hope that he will prevail in stopping our downward spiral. I still love playing outside and have a goal of never really growing up. I like pretending to escape to other worlds and creating any new adventure that doesn't find me first.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly! My daughter is a member of the 7th grade speech team at Franklin-Simpson Middle School. She absolutely loves it. She has competed several times and has done really well. She hasn't won any yet, but I am very proud of her considering it is her first year. A touring children's group sounds like so much fun, and you sound like the perfect person for the job! I truly appreciate people such as you, that are willing to make a difference in childrens' lives. As far as growing up- none of us want to. :)

    ReplyDelete